Who Will Be A STAR Chapter?
Everyone in your FNPS chapter is a winner when you encourage Landscape Awards applications submissions from your region.
Help People Showcase the Beauty of their Florida Native Landscapes…That’s why we are members of FNPS, right?
|Native plants bring life to this landscape!|
Here’s all you do…
- Check out the categories and criteria for the 2016 Landscape Awards.
- Select a landscape or two in your area to represent your chapter.
- Get moving – the deadline is March 18th. .
- STAR Chapter recognition at FNPS Annual Conference in Daytona Beach May 19-22.
- Prestigious local press release promoting your chapter.
- Esteemed recognition in FNPS publications and website.
Increase your odds of success…Print out the first two pages of the Landscape Awards application (back-to-back on the same sheet of paper) and create awareness by distributing to local organizations including:
- Chapter meetings and events
- Garden Centers
- Elementary Schools with Butterfly Gardens
- Master Gardeners
- Local business groups such as the Chamber of Commerce
- Other organizations
- Notify your City and County Governments
- Send a Community Notice for radio announcements